Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Ellie Loves Sunflowers

For an autumn project I've chosen a stamp from Your Next Stamp (YNS) called P1010772 copy"Ellie Loves Sunflowers".  Materials used:  Xpress It Blend Cardstock, Ranger Archival Ink, Copic Markers, Flower Soft, 3D Frame from Flower Soft, Acetate for window, Pop Dots, Large Flatback Pearls (Colored with Copic Markers); Cardstock from stash.  All of the above items are available from One Crazy Stampe.

(Note:  I really struggled with this blog entry, (big time), only to find that my computer had a ton of "infractions" on it - All fixed now - (big sigh of relief). 

siggyhaycock

1 comment:

koala said...

Hello Madge, (^o^)/"""
OMG, the image of girl is adorable and i love your autumn coloring, soooo warm and beautiful !!!
Also i was surprised the background picture....it is very familier to me, looks like Japanese garden or something...
I love this framed window also, it is very nice coordinate with everything !!! (^.^)/"""