Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Friends are always there for you!

Hi all, Madge here for another Wednesday.  I hope it’s a wonderful Wednesday for all of you.  I’m sitting inside snug and warm in our 5th wheel at the lake. P1010441 We just weathered through a torrential downpour. . . . . oh my, will summer ever come??
Today, I’ve got a sweet little card to show you – using a House Mouse Stamp called Chewable Aspirin.  Some days all you need is an aspirin and a friend to make your day better – Right??!! 
Supplies used: 
Stamp:  Chewable Aspirin; Spellbinders, Romantic Rectangles;  Xpress It blend Cardstock; Copic Markers; Tim Holtz Distress inks; My Mind's Eye "Follow Your Heart" 6x6 pad; Flowers; misc. cardstock and a cotton ball, from stash.
Hope your day is brighter already!  “Remember, Stamp up a Storm, ink up a wish, and send it on to someone to brighten their day”.
siggyhaycock

No comments: