Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Birthday Boy

Our oldest son's Birthday is on the 15th of August.  Since this has to be sent, I'm posting it early - I'm sure he doesn't check his mom's blog therefore I'm relatively safe in not spoiling the surprise.

This little stamp is from The Greeting Farm - and he is just soooooooooo sweet.  DH and this son just returned from a fishing / bonding trip.  They both had fun and enjoyed the two days time away from the every day happenings.

I happened to have this stamp already and when I took a Copic class recently this is one of the images that we had to "practice" on.  LOVE my copics!!  Here is a close-up.    It will be hard to get back into "normal" card making in September after having such fun with Magnolia Stamps and little fellas like this one.

Hope you like the card.  Comments are always greatly appreciated.

Rubber hugs,
 Inky Wishes,
Cricut chirps &
  Cuttlebug squishes,
Madge

No comments: