Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mojo Monday Sketch 130

Missed Mojo Monday by a day or so - but Wednesday is good!  Beautiful Sketch by Julee Tilman, one of my favourite bloggers and stamp designers.  Her style is absolutely beautiful - check it out  here, Amazing cards amazing talent.

I was at a loss as to what to do this week, I've had a cough and I swear that every time I cough brain cells are blown apart.  I sat at the walk-in clinic last week with my son, hence the cold, I'm sure.  There is nothing like sitting in a cubicle waiting room surrounded by unhealthy people to compromise your healthy status.

Enough jabber - here is my card for the sketch.  As you can see, I've reverted back to "monochromatic" Madge.  It is safe and happy place to be.  I embossed the SU Medallion and cut the scalloped circles using a Spellbinders set - also used the negative piece to shadow in some colour for a background.  The butterflies and paper are SU.    The phrase is Verve.

Enjoy, and remember to Stamp up a Storm, Ink up a Wish, and send it on to brighten someone's day.


Rubber hugs, Inky wishes, Cricut chirps and Cuttlebug squishes,
Madge

1 comment:

Marie said...

Wow - I LOVE your card...especially the way that you did the circle elements. I also really like your blog design :-)