Monday, February 8, 2010

I don't normally post cards that I haven't made for the mojo monday sketch challenge, however this card is going in the mail tomorrow for a gal who needs a big warm hug.  A gal whom I've never met, but has been an inspiration to thousands of cardmakers.

Seven years ago when I first joined an on-line card making group, I received a welcoming card from her - and it filled me with such warmth that a total stranger would take time to send me a card of welcome.  I still have that card and will always cherish it.

No names are going to be mentioned here, and if I could send an angel or two I would.

Take time to Stamp up a Storm , Ink up a Wish and send it off to someone to brighten their day.

Rubber hugs, Inky Wishes, Cricut Chirps and Cuttlebug Squishes,
Madge

1 comment:

Ruthieann said...

I love your card, love the colors, I just love everything about it. The person receiving your card will be doubly blessed!! Have a great day!!