Tuesday, October 13, 2009

MOJO Monday Sketch 108

Missed the boat at Mojo Monday last week:(  and it was a contest week to win a stamp set!  Time just doesn't allow some things to happen. 

MOJO MONDAY SKETCH 108
The good news is that I have an example for this sketch.  Believe me, it looks MUCH prettier IRL.

The black background is a black glossy which I stamped with twinkling H2O's. It is really pretty IRL! The flower is cut out and sprinkled with dazzling diamonds. Very pretty IRL.



This week will be a short week because of the holiday (Thanksgiving for us Canadians). Thursday, I leave for Langley to attend the BC Creative Expo.  I am sooooooooooo excited, because I'm taking 3 of Cathie Allan's classes.  It is enough to make me want to do cartwheels (which would not be pretty).  Last year was so great a friend and I stayed at the Pan Pacific in Vancouver right at the convention centre and just inhaled all the goings on! This year will be different - as I will be going to Abbotsford every night. But it will still be fun. 

Until next Monday - Cio

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, not bad......I'd like to see it up close and personal.